I love to use my creativity and I have a passion for learning. I enjoy studying data, which helps in the realm of cyber security. I also have a talent for organizing messy details and projects.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Citrix, Ubuntu, Fedora, SuSE Linux, Redhat Linux and AS/400 (System i Power 5) experience
- Database administration (MySQL)
- Backup and storage experience (IBM Tivoli Storage Manager and StorageCraft)
- Network security experience (Sophos)
- Disaster recovery planning experience
- Software development experience (C++, Python, APIs)